Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in?

3 posters

Go down

Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in? Empty Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in?

Post by Angelique Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:37 am

Well im working on fur elise and i have the first part down but the left hand is hard for me to throw in there..

:[ is there an easy way to learn?

Angelique

Number of posts : 3
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in? Empty Re: Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in?

Post by Thomandy Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Angelique wrote:Well im working on fur elise and i have the first part down but the left hand is hard for me to throw in there..

:[ is there an easy way to learn?

Hi.. Smile Yeah, i recomend slowpractice... Do it as slow as you can get it, even if it really dosnt sound like fur elise in the beginning, just do it very very slow!! You cant really trow it in there as a beginner, that takes time.

Ex:

This is how it sounds:
La la La la La.. lalala,laaaaa
la...la...la...la...laaaaa

You go like this:
La la La la La.. lalala,laaaa
la........................................la..................................la.................................la................................laaaaa

hehe Smile was it slightly helpefull? Razz
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in? Empty Re: Is there an easy way to throw the left hand in?

Post by VictorCS Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:08 pm

"There are no easy ways, just hard" - VictorCS

Practice, practice, practice and a huge dose of dedication.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:19 am

Well, I might ad that a generall mistake is that the Practice goes at a to high speed. People try to imitate the likeness to much, also experienced pianists does this mistake, and I do it to - We are to eager!! Then it seams there is soooo hard to play hands together in the beginning cause of the to high tempo... Smile Slowpractice!! Smile

When I started piano I started to play both hands right away actually, so Im not really sure how to get over that kind of starissues exept from the tip I gave you here. And of course like Vic says, lots of practice Smile

But still im for practicing only when you want to practice - Not pushing it, unless you are planning to be a concert-pianist one day Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down