Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David from Church

Go down

David from Church Empty David from Church

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 am

Name: David Martí
Comments: I\'m David from Arecibo, Puerto Rico. I\'m 23 years old and working on my Master\'s in Diviity (branch of Theology) and my aunt is a wonderful pianist and she plays in the praise & worship team where I sing in. I told her due to the limitations in my small town I never had the chance to learn piano even though I\'ve longed to do so. She is mega busy working on a PHD, being a mom, wife, professor,etc. but encouraged me to do so saying It\'s very real that i can learn. Anyway, i researched on the internet and I\'m so thankful i came across your tutorials. They\'ve truly helped me with the basics and eventually i will get a piano teacher but you\'ve saved me ALOT of $$$ by skipping through basic lessons and have encouraged me to keep going as I\'ve found anything is possible. ANyway, i read your Bio and am impressed by your good natured heart to come up with this concept. Thank you and God bless!!!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum