Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com

4 posters

Go down

Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com Empty Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com

Post by Pianoted Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:51 am

Hi, just wanted to tell you that there is a discussion about Andrew's/Lypur's videos on pianoworld.com, a website with 54.668 members, getting a lot of traffic from all over the world. Professional teachers and pianists post there regularly, many of whom have been playing or teaching piano for decades.

So this is a big recognition for Andrew Furmanczyk-s work, congratulations to you Andrew! The users who have posted so far all speak very highly of the videos.

You can check out this discussion by clicking here.
Pianoted
Pianoted
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Number of posts : 154
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com Empty Re: Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com

Post by Liam19 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 am

It will be interesting to see how that thread goes actually, especially at Pianoword, they're great for reading up information. Personally, I'm a fan of Andrew, I'm learning stuff that I hadn't known before, and it's weird to be able to read a bit of sheet music now, wasn't expecting to learn it to be honest, but he's changed that. Cheers Andrew. Very Happy

(Actually don't see him post here too often since joining, is he busy?)
Liam19
Liam19
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 49
Length of time playing piano : October 2007
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com Empty Re: Andrew's lessons discussed on Pianoworld.com

Post by Rickard Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Interesting. Hopefully it will bring us alot more members!

Rickard
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Number of posts : 146
Guru Points : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianoted Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Rickard, let's hope so. I posted a reply and gave the links to our forum and howtoplaypiano.ca. Liam19, I've also wondered if Andrew is busy, or if his stomach problems have returned, hope not!

Anyway good luck to you Andrew, whatever you're doing.
Pianoted
Pianoted
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam19 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Didn't know he had stomach problems, hope all is well for him.
Liam19
Liam19
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianoted Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 am

He had hernia a year ago, it's some sort of inflammation in the abdomen. He has a video about it on his personal channel.
Pianoted
Pianoted
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam19 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Yeah, I knew he had something going on with him, I just remember being something to do with his heart.
Liam19
Liam19
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Bet there are plenty of other piano forums talking about Mr. Furmanczyk's piano skills all over the web. He deserves the recognition. (:
Kelly
Kelly
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : Student
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-05

https://www.facebook.com/tkellerz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Liam19 wrote:Yeah, I knew he had something going on with him, I just remember being something to do with his heart.

Yes, that too. He had a handful of health problems going on, but there's a great chance he's doing better now.

About his nonappearance, he kind of went idle on fb which he used to access quite often, but lets agree he has a life to carry on with and receiving loads of electronic mail and all sorts of messages everywhere must take much of his time if he spent most of his days on the pc. He'll stop by when he can. Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : Student
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-05

https://www.facebook.com/tkellerz

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam19 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Kelly wrote:but lets agree he has a life to carry on with and receiving loads of electronic mail and all sorts of messages everywhere must take much of his time if he spent most of his days on the pc. He'll stop by when he can. Smile

Of course, I was just wondering is all, but as as long he's doing fine thats ok. Smile

And the amount of mail he must get, damn I wonder how much of that he would get a day lol.
Liam19
Liam19
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down