Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Mazurka

Go down

Interesting Mazurka Empty Interesting Mazurka

Post by jytte Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm

About a year ago, I came across a demo tune on a webpage for a Thomann SP5500. It was only a small part, but it was interesting, and stuck in my head. I searched and asked everywhere, but nobody seemed to know what it was. Then 2 weeks ago I happened upon a posting in another forum, by a person who “had just bought a Thomann SP5500”. I asked if this tune might be on the piano. And lo and behold, not only did this person find it among hundreds of demo songs, he/she was friendly enough to record it to a wav file, and send me the file (HURRAH for helpful people!). So now I have the tune in its entirety, and it’s as nice as I hoped it would be. Still don’t know what it is though, except it’s a mazurka. I made a score for it, and thought I’d share it with anybody else finding it as interesting as I do.

original tune MP3

music sheet PDF

music sheet w. fingering PDF

Should anyone happen to recognize this tune, I'd love to know the title and composer of this piece.
jytte
jytte
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 268
Length of time playing piano : Since July 2009 (Yamaha PSR E313) SHEET COLLECTION ON MY WEBSITE
Guru Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-19

http://www.piano.christrup.net

Back to top Go down