Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola Andrew

2 posters

Go down

Hola Andrew Empty Hola Andrew

Post by alkynes Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 am

Dear Andrew,
I feel like I died and went to heaven! Your an inspiration in more ways than one.

I was seriously considering formal music course(s) 2010 Spring semester. I applied as an undergraduate non-degree status, paid my dues to register, etc....

I was accepted, but I knew when the rubber met the road, I couldn't afford the tuition. So I bowed out gracefully.

I have a "rudimentary" knowledge of music theory. My instrument of interest is guitar. What little time I studied, was enough to keep my hope alive. Not to ever give up. The desire to understand music theory flows in my blood, through my heart with every beat.

I recently located an online video training series for guitar. The author has posted a series of 16 videos. I've called and spoken with him. He'll be posting one more video, then the only option available is to purchase the complete package on DVD. I thanked him for his generosity.

The rest is history. I thank you from the bottom of my heart Andrew. I've taken very precise notes on the How To Play Piano, and Learn Free Music Theory videos. As a test, I scanned one page, and converted it to a pdf. Worked flawlessly.

If you would like to make my notes available to your viewers, please let me know. I'll need some guidance on how/where to download the pdf's.

Best Regards,
Peter
alkynes
alkynes

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Guitar; home recording studio
Length of time playing piano : Less than one month
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Hola Andrew Empty Re: Hola Andrew

Post by pianochris Mon May 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Credit where credit is due. It's nice to hear your sincere messages and good luck with the piano playing.

pianochris
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 37
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down