Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

full metal alchemist song

2 posters

Go down

full metal alchemist song Empty full metal alchemist song

Post by sourstripe Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 am

I was wondering if a lesson could every be done for this song http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6050628/full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood-again

It's a great song and seems easy to play. This song is the reason why I started to want to play piano and am learning now. My goal is to learn this song and to learn it well through your lessons. Any tips or anything or maybe you can do a full lesson ;D im sure you would get a lot of anime lovers to join in with a lesson on this. After i learn this song i plan to get better with reading sheet music ( which i dont know how to do yet other then f a c e and e g b d f)

sourstripe
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 15
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist song Empty Re: full metal alchemist song

Post by ROBIN Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:15 pm

hi sourstripe ...you would benefit much more if you start with the basics and build up from there and set this piece of music as your goal ..it will and not take you long,,a lot of us on this forum have done this and if we get stuck we just ask here ,and some one will respond with the appropriate answer or link...so m8 just think when you can play this piece all off your own steam ..that will be a big achievment for you and hopefully a enjoyable experience in the learning and making mistakes process ..andrews lessons have some very gd beginners level ,with all notes and musical terms ,not sure which ones but he definately has some so go for it Smile and gd luck

ROBIN
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : learning to play
Length of time playing piano : as long as it takes (nearly 4 months)
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sourstripe Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

yeah, i guess you are right thanks! i have started watching the lessons and they are amazing. Guess i'll do it that way. I didnt think the lesson would get made or anything but i wanted to ask just incase.

sourstripe
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 15
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down